Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And So Fall Begins...

Is it a boat or a wagon???
Justin got a wild hair one day and decided to make a wagon for Ty, and I must say it is the coolest wagon I've ever seen. Ty absolutely LOVES it!! I have spent many hours pulling him in it already, and it's only been in existance for a few weeks. On rainy days, I had to push him back and forth in a straight line on the front porch. If I would stop I would hear repeatedly, "Mommy, pull", "Mommy, do it", or "I ride the boat." I wonder how it will go when he has to share it with his brother....






Ty and Merlin
Ty's Grandma and Grandpa Barnhart recently got a pony for all the grandkids. His name is Merlin, and he's such a sweet pony. The first few times we had Ty ride him he really didn't seem to like it too much, but he was riding bareback. Now that they have a saddle for him he just loved riding him. We all think it seems to help Ty feel more comfortable that he has the saddle horn to hold on to. He kept saying, "I ride a pony." So cute...






Sticky Fingers
I know this is unsanitary, but Ty has recently developed a love of peanutbutter. He points at the cabinet and says, "Butter." I only let him stick his fingers in it this one day because it was so funny. Now he eats it off of a spoon.



Family Fish Fry 10/4/09





I just love this picture. Ty did that completely on his own. He's so funny.










No comments:

Post a Comment