Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Daddy's Barber Shop

I noticed recently that the boys were starting to look a little scraggly, and I wanted them to have haricuts before Easter so I could get good pictures of them all dressed up in their Easter clothes (more on that topic to come....).  So out to the workshop they went. 

 Dallas before
 During
After.
He does a great job sitting still for haircuts, besides trying to pick his hair up off the floor and put it back on his head...or on my head.


Ty before
During
After.

This is how Daddy blows off the trimmings...with an air compressor.



Now the real fun begins....
Actually, Ty did a really good job and got several streaks cut in Justin's hair that were pretty clean.  One day soon he'll be able to check for missed spots for his Daddy (which is currently my job) and they won't need me anymore.  At least, for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment