Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Night Before Christmas

This year, I have been so busy with the new practice opening that I didn't have time to do a lot of the crafts and things I normally do with the boys around Christmas, so Justin stepped in and helped. (I'm so blessed to have such an awesome husband!) 
The boys made paper chains to count down the number of nights til Christmas. 
I helped Ty write this letter to Santa because he forgot to tell Santa at Grandma Shirley's that he wanted Pirates of the Caribbean.  So his letter says: "Dear Santa, I forgot to tell you that I wanted Pirates of the Caribbean. Love,Ty."

I was able to find time on Christmas Eve to bake a batch of cookies for Santa with the boys.
Santa's lucky he got any.  These two about ate all the dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment