Saturday, February 23, 2013

Miscellaneous Silliness

Last summer I tried putting undies on Dallas, and it didn't go very well.  He has been making great progress in the potty training department lately, so we decided to give it another go.  He's been doing great and even going on his own with no help!  He's sure to tell us after he goes in the bathroom that he gets candy now. 


I'm off on Wednesdays now, and a few weeks back it was warm enough to go play outside for a little while.  Of course, we had to play Spiderman, but this time there was a new twist (literally).  I wish I could post this trick in video, but it's called a Spiderman Loop-da-loop.  It consists of hanging upside down and then flipping over as below.  Ty invented it himself.

My sweet boys watching cartoons

No comments:

Post a Comment