Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Mother's Day To Me

One morning recently, I rolled over in the morning, and this is the sight that greeted me. 
My heart immediately just melted.  I can't believe how big these two are getting.  I hope they
always stay buddies like they are now.  They really don't fight or argue all that much and always
play together.  Every time I go to pick them up from school they are always playing together, and every morning
when I drop them off they have to sit next to each other wrapped up in their blankies.

I spent Mother's Day relaxing and planting flowers.  Here's my arrangement.


At school Ty made me this teapot as a Mother's Day gift. 
It had a tea bag attached and on the back he had written, "A cup of
tea for Mommy and Me."


Here we are enjoying our tea together.


Dallas made his Mommy a candle at school for a Mother's Day gift.  What a sweetie!
There's no greater honor than the fact that these two little boys call me Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment