Saturday, November 8, 2014

Ty's 7!

Ty's birthday was on a Thursday this year, and he was on fall break so he spent the day with me at work.  I took him to Wendy's for luch (since he got his tonsils out he has been eating like a little pig, and has asked for a cheeseburger every day that he went to work with me.)  Since the workers at Wendy's know me (since I'm there alot) they gave him 2 toys in his kids meal and a frosty.  Woohoo!  For his birthday dinner he chose Cracker Barrell, but he didn't want a dessert.

When we got home we gave him his birthday present, a Zike (which is like a bike and scooter combined).  As you can see, he and Dallas are both very excited about it.  He was a little concerned when he looked at the box because the one on the box is red and he asked for green.  He was very relieved to know that the one inside was green.  He even had to go outside in the dark for a very cold test ride after Daddy got it put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment