Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas at Dad's
12/23/2011



The Kids' table


Cousins at play


In this picture, Justin is holding a remote control train that Dallas got.  His name is Brewster (from Chuggington...that's a cartoon for those of you without preschoolers), and Dallas went around for several days after Christmas saying things like, "That's my rooster" and "Where's my rooster?" and things like that.  He just cracks me up.  Ty got a remote control Lightning McQueen, so I've been walking around the house the past few weeks with cars and trains zooming underfoot.



Christmas at Mom's
12/24/2011
Dallas got this tool cart, which all the kids were very interested in.  He saw it under the tree before we had started opening presents and just went over and wheeled it out from under the tree and they all started playing with it.haha  So much for patience.  Both boys got tons of toys (as always...I mean, this is Mammaw...)  Ty's favorite was a crossbow.  They got a sandbox that will be getting a lot of use once spring gets here.


Christmas at Mammaw's
12/25/11



It's probably not obvious to anyone but me, but you might notice that I'm in many more pictures than usual.  There's a reason for that.  These are Trista's pictures.  I'm more than sorry to say (as a matter of fact, I'm infuriated to say) that I lost the memory card from my camera with ALL my Christmas pictures on it.  This blog is evidence that I'm CRAZY about pictures, especially pictures of my boys.  So you can probably imagine how....(I don't even know what the word is)....SICKENING....it is for me to lose pictures of CHRISTMAS, of all things.  But...that's life, I guess.  So Trista was good enough to make me copies of her pictures, and as you'll see in the next post, we video taped Christmas morning at our house (Thank GOD!!) so I was able to make stills off of the video.  It's not the same, but better than nothing.  Who knows...maybe the card'll turn up somewhere.  Here's hoping anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment