Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dallas is 2!! (sniff, sniff)




Well, here we go again. I feel like I was just saying "Ty's 2" about 6 months ago, and now it's time for my little Dallas to make the transition from baby to little boy. Makes me happy and sad at the same time. I hate to be losing my last "baby" but I'm so proud of the little boy he's growing in to. He's smart, loving, playful, brave, verbal (to the point I'm a little scared he's going to grow up to be a politician or something. He's been speaking in full sentences for about 4 months now), and who could help but notices he's as cute as they come!



"Oh, hmmm, this looks yummy. I think I'll have one."




"Why's everyone singing to me?"



"Oh well, let them sing. I'm just gonna eat this here cake."




"No, really, Daddy, what's all this singing about?"




"Blow out these candles, you say?  Well, OK."







"Everybody chow down.  I am."



"YES!! PRESENTS!"



The observation gallery

Of course, every Barnhart boy birthday party must include a fishing pole.

Here's what Uncle Collin got Dallas.  Yeah, nice.

And here's his present from Mommy and Daddy. 

Now when he turns 16 we can tell him we already bought him a car.




Dallas had a great time at his party.  Before everyone got there that day he was running around the garage after I had decorated it saying, "It's my party" repeatedly.  Then when the party was over he kept saying, "Happy Birthday to me."  What a sweetheart.  Mommy and Daddy love you, Dallas.  We hope you had a great second birthday, Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment