Saturday, December 1, 2012

Circus





Last night we went to the circus with the Tragers.  It's a good thing the boys like Stephen and Katie so much because they are around them non-stop now that Melinda and I have so much work to do with the new practice.




 



Dallas seemed to really enjoy himself.  The circus lasted until 9:30.  After intermission, he started getting a little sleepy and laid down on Justin's lap a few times.  But he didn't fall asleep or get cranky. 

Ty had his ears covered about 80% of the time.  I don't blame him, though.  It was loud.  And he comes by his dislike of loud noise honestly.  I wished I could cover my ears, too.  But I was too busy covering his.
I know he doesn't look like it in this picture, but Ty really did have fun.  At intermission, he goes, "This is AWESOME!"

The theme of this circus was dragons.  They had a dragon that rolled around the arena at the finale and breathed fire.  Both boys said that was their favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment