Saturday, December 1, 2012

O Christmas Tree

I can't believe it's already time to be putting up my Christmas trees.  This year I put them up the weekend after Thanksgiving because I'm going to be so busy in December with the practice opening that I was afraid I wouldn't get them up at all if I didn't do it that weekend.

So my little helpers helped me get them all decorated.  And there weren't even any fights or too many broken ornaments!  I bet Santa will be good to them this year.
The other day, Dallas woke up and the first words out of his mouth were, "We have to go clean up the playroom because Santa has to have room to walk around in there."  I'm really not even sure he was totally awake when he said it.  I think he must've been dreaming about Santa.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment