Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Girl Trouble

Ty wouldn't want me discussing this in a semi-public forum, so anyone who reads this don't talk about it to him.  I just wanted to put it in here for my own memories.  Ty has his first girlfriend at school, Kate.  A while back he was having some problems with her that Justin and I had to help him figure out because evidently he told her he would only be her boyfriend if she didn't tell anybody (in true Ty fashion...he is so me.)  Well, she was telling people and embarrassing him so he wanted to stop being her boyfriend.  Also like me, though, he was very hesitant to confront her about it like it had been suggested to him, so he tried just not saying anything for a few days.  Poor little guy worried about it all week.  Finally everything must have gotten worked out, though, because at the end of the week I found this from her in his backpack.  I asked him if he had given her a drawing first and he said yes.  :)

1 comment: