Sunday, August 2, 2015

Last Day of Summer




July 29, 2015
What a bittersweet day, my very last day of having a preschooler at home with me.  While I can't say I'm not looking forward to two weekdays alone to get done all the things I need to, I am definitely sad that this is the end of an era.  We spent the day together going to the bike park and getting Dairy Queen.  As you can see in the above picture, Dallas lost his 3rd tooth.  For this one he wanted Justin to tie it to the doorknob and it actually worked this time.  He got $3 and 2 small bags of peanut M&M's from the tooth fairy.

We went to the ice cream social and met the boys' teachers.  Ty has Mrs. Chastain, and Dallas has Miss Gillum.


Reading "Curious George's First Day of School" in honor of the first day of school in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment