Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Random Stuff

I just thought this picture was so cute my little guy cuddling his animals.  He had 3 or 4 of them under his arm.

My little adventurers

Ty made this picture for me in Sunday School.  It's of Heaven.  Several months ago Ty made me promise him that if I die before him (which I better) that I would meet him right at the gate so that when he dies I will be right there so he doesn't have to be afraid.  We made a deal that then when we go in we would spend a whole day fishing.  So here we are fishing in Heaven.  I love it so much that the J in Jesus is backwards.  He's growing up so fast and he's less and less of a little boy every day.  It's just sweet for the little boy to still show up every now and then.  

My little Tae Kwon Do masters.  We probably aren't going to continue in lessons for this (at least not right now) but they had fun kicking and yelling. 


Here's Ty with his Wolf Den getting his belt loops at the Blue and Gold Ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment