Saturday, December 30, 2017

Conner Prairie Field Trip

Ty's 4th grade field trip to Conner Prairie
Here's my group of kiddos...
Here we are learning about brain tanning.  Of course, Ty thought it was awesome and was letting the demonstrator know all about how Tom Oar does it on Mountain Men.  Everyone else thought it was gross.  I got a chuckle out of that.


I always get a kick out of the friends Ty picks.  It seems like he always chooses to pal around with the biggest kid around!


When we got back to the school from Conner Prairie, I went to Dallas's room to get him and these projects were hanging outside his room.  His was titled "The Day I Brought My Northern Pike to School."  These boys are a hoot!
Northern Pike eat big bass.  I would have a big fish tank.  I would toss a bass in to the tank.  Northern Pike are spotted.  Northern Pike can grow as big as a muskie.

No comments:

Post a Comment