Saturday, December 30, 2017

Sequoia National Park


The boys did great on their very first flight.  They were a little bit scared, and Ty kept saying the whole time that he felt like we were too high but in the end they both enjoyed it.


Here we are at Grant's Grove 


 
 





 

 This is the Boole Tree.  We hiked back to it and it was one of our favorite things on the trip because it's way back away from the crowds.






 On our way down to see General Sherman we saw a bear foraging around.  Ty was very excited!







Giant Forest
 Here Ty is getting a talking to from Daddy because the boys were being so hyper.




Moro Rock
I thought I was going to be too freaked out to do this, as I'm typically not a big fan of heights.  But actually, I really enjoyed it and wasn't afraid at all.  I can't say the same for Justin, which is obvious in the pictures.  He was so nervous that the boys were going to be wild and crazy, but they did great.














No comments:

Post a Comment