Monday, May 14, 2012

Spiderman and His Amazing Friends

Spiderman-Iceman-Firestar
(For those of you who don't know...)

Ty's new favorite game is to play Spiderman and his amazing friends. Ty is Spiderman, Dallas is Iceman, and I am Firestar.  Firestar has to stand on the end of the hammock (web) and let spiderman climb up to the top and destroy bad guys from his elevated vantage point.  Iceman's job is to stay at ground level and get the bad guys trying to climb up the web.  Firestar's job is to tell spiderman where the bad guys are (and of course keep the web from falling down).


 When Spiderman has destroyed all the bad guys, he slides down his web and joins humanity again.



 Ty knows how to swing himself now.
 Dallas likes to swing too, as long as he can go really high.  When he wants to be pushed on the swing he says, "Swing me higher than grandpa."  Grandpa came over last Monday night and pushed him higher than he'd ever gone on a swing before, and of course now he only wants to go higher.  He's my little daredevil, no doubt about it.  I see many trips to the ER in my future.

Man, I love these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment