Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tennessee

For our 10th anniversary, Justin and I spent 5 days in Gatlinburg, where we went on our honeymoon.

We had a great time, and it was nice to have some time to ourselves, but to be honest, we both missed the boys so much we couldn't wait to get home.  And it didn't help that every time we called my mom's house to talk to them, Ty asked where we were and when we were coming back. 
We saw 3 elk grazing in a field.
Several waterfalls


This was the view from our cabin's hot tub.
We visited a couple of old mills.  That was cool.
Saw a bear in Cade's Cove.  Of course, Justin, Mr. Wildlife spotter, saw this way off in the distance before anyone else and before we knew it there was a traffic jam of people behind us looking at it.

Hillbilly golf...the place we will never again get lost going to!  I golfed here on my 22nd and 32nd birthdays!

I can't believe I've been married to this awesome guy for 10 years!  There's been ups and downs, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.  I love you, J!!

No comments:

Post a Comment