Friday, October 1, 2010

Ada's 7th Birthday

For Ada's birthday this year, we all met up at Collin's house for a little party.




After the party, we all went to Coney Island.



The whole family went, including Audrey's mom and her brother and his family. We had such a great time!



I just love this picture of Dallas.



I've been wanting to take Ty on one of these slides since the June Jamboree. We didn't get to do it then because it started storming shortly after we got there, so I was so happy to get to take him on it at Coney Island. He loved it. We went on it about 10 times. Then we went on the Titl-A-Whirl with me, Justin, Ty and Owen all in one car. It must have been too much weight because the momentum spun our car around like crazy, and I about puked! I guess I'm too old for that crap now.



This was Dallas' first ride on a carousel.



We ended the day on the Ferris Wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment