Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Count the Go Letters

My boys have turned into little fish lately.  Dallas is still using floaties but he's not afraid of the water at all.  He likes to stand on the steps in the pool and say, "Count the go letters, Mom" (which means say, "One, two, three....GO) before he jumps off and does his cannon ball.  This past Monday, Ty learned how to swim without his floaties.  Now he can swim all the way across our pool without help.  He jumps off the side and will go underwater and touch the bottom with his hands.  That's how he's always learned things.  He just makes up his mind that he's ready to do something and away he goes. 
Yesterday I was taking Ty out to my garden in the morning to look at the bees pollinating the squash plants and I was explaining to him how the bees help the plants make fruit and he said, "Ughhh, Mom.  I don't like it when we talk about girl stuff!"  I laughed and said, "What's girl stuff?"  And he said, "Like planting things.  And picking things.  And putting stuff in your hair.  UGHHH."  HA!  I laughed and laughed about that all morning.  What a little goober.

No comments:

Post a Comment