Saturday, July 20, 2013

One Last Trip to the Park


This past Wednesday we met up with Trista, Elisha, Ellie and Jack at the park.  While we were there I realized that it would be my last time to take Ty to the park on a weekday (except in the summer).  It finally has hit me that his preschool years are going to be over in two weeks.  I am really really really not ready for these precious years of his life to be coming to a close.  It has gone far too fast, but I'm so proud of the little boy he is growing into.  I'm also excited to get some one-on-one time with Dallas on Wednesdays but we will miss Ty being home so much!  Dallas loves being with his Bubby too and I know he will miss being at the same preschool with him every day too.




I can't believe how quickly these two are growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment