Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ty's Last Days as a Preschooler

I'm writing this on Tuesday night, July 30th. Ty's first day of kindergarten is tomorrow. I'm having a pretty difficult time accepting that his preschool years are over. He's growing up way too fast. Anyway, here are a few highlights from our last Wednesday together at home. It was pretty cool that day so it was a nice day to spend outdoors in July...not too hot. We played baseball, rode bikes, messed in the garden, picked up walnuts and met daddy for lunch. 


Tonight they had an ice cream social at Ty's school so the kids could meet their teachers. Ty's teacher's name is Miss Koestens. She seems very sweet and I'm sure she and Ty will get along great. I guess I should stop writing and get to sleep. I have a kid to get off to school in the morning. 

1 comment:

  1. Hug him tight!! He'll love it! J, T, & K start Thursday, as soon as grandparents leave!

    ReplyDelete