Sunday, June 12, 2016

The Tigers and the Aliens

Dallas's team....the Area 51 Aliens

Ty's Team...the Tigers

Dallas hitting


The fan club

Here's Dallas sharing his rice krispy with Grandpa Jerry.  That much nicer than what he did when Justin asked him to bring him back a blow pop from the concession stand.  He brought it back wrapped up all nice and neat and then said, "Here you go, Dad.  I sucked on it a little and I dried it off in my armpit."  I still laugh every time I think about that.
Ty's team has been really fun to watch this year.  They are finally to the point that they understand what they are doing (for the most part) and are actually playing ball!  Ty has been hitting well and is learning how to hit down the third base line (instead of right to the first baseman like he was doing at the start of the season) and is throwing hard and accurate.  His team beat the only undefeated team in their league the other night.  It was awesome!


Dallas getting the game ball!

Ball Day
June 4


Dallas's team rode in Justin's truck in the parade.

Dallas with his medal after his last game of the season.
Soccer, here we come!

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud about the blow pop in the armpit. He is a Justin Mini Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud about the blow pop in the armpit. He is a Justin Mini Me.

    ReplyDelete